Welcome to the Kigs framework page
Kigs framework is a C++ modular multi-purpose cross-platform framework.
It was used as a basis for many professionnal projects.
The main goal was to be able to develop different types of applications (games, simulators, viewers…) quickly,
in a totally independent manner.
Released platforms are :
- Windows ( x86 , x64 , for openGL and D3D, WUP D3D ) using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- HTML5 (Emscripten) (Online compiled samples are here).
- Android using Microsoft Visual Studio. (help welcome to set up Android Studio build).
- iOS in “as is” state : The platform has not been maintained for more than a year (help welcome to set up XCode build).
- help welcome to improve existing platforms or add new ones ( Linux, MacOS )
The main IDE to build current platform is Visual Studio C++ 2019.
Kigs framework project on GitHub
Please, also visit the Wiki on GitHub.